Slideshow

Friday, March 27, 2009

Fang Face

If you've been paying attention to me – and why wouldn’t you? - you've probably heard ... well, read .. that my first Young Adult book, Fang Face will be published in a few months.

You've probably heard that vampire books are all the rage right now, and Fang Face joins the fray, but in a different way. It's a humor book ... and a vampire book.

You see, I think authors just haven't been taking advantage of the many funny things about vampires, like ... Do they floss? Do they lose weight on an all-protein diet? How would a teenage girl feel about not being able to see her reflection? Does Type O really taste better than Type AB? And just what kind of coffin would go best in a girl's room?

Important stuff not usually found in your typical vampire story.

If you're not a YA fan, never fear, I've adopted Disney's trick of making the book suitable for not just for teens, but also for adults. So if you've read my first two books, don't worry, you'll be treated to the same wacky humor.

Anyway, the point of today's blog is to let you know that you don't have to write a reminder note to yourself to get Fang Face in August. You can sign up on my website and when it comes out, I'll shoot you an email. So forget the note and hustle yourself over to my website and sign up so you'll be notified!

Fangs a lot,

Norm


www.fangface.homestead.com
www.fangplace.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. True, I never considered the low carb implication of a vampire diet. I wonder if Atkins knew a night feeder? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know that I've ever had to find a coffin to fit in my room... Is there a TLC show that covers this major dilemma?

    Iris
    http://irisblack-author.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely sounds like the book will be a knee-slapper!

    Alyssa
    http://www.alyssamontgomery.com
    http://www.amontgomery99.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete