Slideshow

Friday, May 20, 2011

The Fang reviews I KISSED A ZOMBIE AND I LIKED IT

I Kissed a Zombie, and I Liked ItI Kissed a Zombie, and I Liked It by Adam Selzer

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I have to hurry and post my review because if you believe some people, the world is going to end tomorrow (May 21). And if that happens, perhaps we'll all wake up and be zombies ourselves.



Anyway, I enjoyed this book, despite not liking zombie books as a rule. I just don't get the whole brain-eating thing. But Selzer put together a quick, light read and I liked how he gave plausible (well, if anything zombie-related can be called plausible) explanations for why zombies stumble around groaning 'Stella'... er, 'brains.'



It wasn't particularly deep, but, you know, it doesn't need to be. My books aren't either, so I won't throw those stones.



He proves even a zombie book can be fun.



Norm



http://www.normcowie.com



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment