Slideshow

Monday, November 15, 2010

Exciting times ahead


Recently my first publisher offered to extend the contract for The Adventures of Guy. While it was a good feeling to know they liked me enough to continue the relationship, there's a certain 'tingle' over the thoughts of owning the rights again.

Having read some of Joe Konrath's blogs regarding putting books directly to Kindle at a vastly lower price put a few thoughts in my head. I mean, sure, if everyone puts a book onto Kindle there's going to be a lot of crap out there.

But how about a book that already went through a publisher, edits, fantastic reviews? Why not put it out there myself?

A few months ago, I tested the market with The Guy'd Book (see previous post), and it's not all that hard.

So I'm going to do it. I'm going to re-release The Adventures of Guy right after the rights revert back to me. A new cover, a short story adder, and much more affordable. Just what you need during these tough times, huh?

Look for it. I'll announce more exciting changes later.

Norm

www.normcowie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment