Slideshow

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Easy Weight Loss (you can do it, too)

I recently lost 7 pounds (over 4% of my total weight) with an awesome easy to do plan. Best of all, I could eat whatever I wanted!

Seriously.

And you can do it, too.

I'm going to share it with you ... for free!

Day 1 step 1: swim two miles (about 40 football field lengths)
- step 2: eat whatever* I want.

Day 2 step 1: watch Reality TV
- step 2: eat whatever* I want.

Day 3 step 1: swim two miles
- step 2: eat whatever* I want

Day 4 step 1: watch Reality TV
- step 2: eat whatever* I want

Day 5 step 1: swim two miles
- step 2: eat whatever* I want

Days 6-7 weekend. Watch ESPN - Olympics ...and eat whatever I want.

With this plan, I actually exceeded my goals, and lost half a pound too much. So I shall reward myself by ... eating whatever I want.

I know some people are going to hate me for this ... sorry.

Norm

* "whatever I want" defined as whatever I want, with lots of Snickers bars, Fritos Chili Cheese chips and Fudgicles.


Norm's books: www.normcowie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment