Slideshow

Friday, August 14, 2009

Christopher Moore on deck

Christopher Moore, most awesome writer of the splashfests "Lamb", "Fool", "You Suck" and "Bloodsucking Fiends" agreed to let me interview him for my September article for Pop Syndicate.

I'm so excited!

I mean, seriously, Christopher Moore.

Yep, you heard me ... Christopher ... freaking ... Moore.

One of the most creative comic geniuses to come up since Douglas Adams, mad inventor of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Who else in this entire world could write a funny and respectful book about Jesus Christ?

Amazing. If you haven't read "Lamb", you need to.

Anyway, he's been interviewed a lot, so it was a bit of a challenge to think of things he hasn't been asked before. A fun challenge, and I'm glad he took me up on my offer.

So stay tuned, and I'll give you the particulars later.

In the meantime, my new book Fang Face is just ten days away. But you can get it from Amazon now!

Right now!

Vampires, fun ... fangs ... and all that stuff you wished Twilight would have included. Get it here http://www.amazon.com/Fang-Face-Norm-Cowie/dp/1590806204)

Norm

1 comment: